Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Our little tricker!
Apple is so stubborn! She is 14 months and will not walk! Everytime we try to get her to practice she puts her legs up over her head and wont even let her feet touch the floor. Everytime she is standing and we catch her, she will hurry and sit down and act as tho she was sitting the entire time. The other day she didnt think Weston and I were paying attention, so she walked over to our neighbor who was over playing with her kids!!! Can you believe that! Then when she realized we did see, she sat down and pretended she couldnt walk!!! She hasnt walked since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, what a clever girl. She still wants to be the princess who is carted around in Daddy's arms.
I love it. She is going to be a tricker just like the rest of our family.
That is too funny. I love that she does it when she thinks you aren't looking.
wow! hahaha! At least you know she can do it. And she knows she can do it. :)
Post a Comment