Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Orange and I are riding on the carosel (or however it is spelled) at the mall. He loved it. This is the first time he has been on one I think.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun. You both look like you're loving it :)

Mom at Our House said...

Oh I miss yo guys. Orange is such a smily kid and so much fun to be around

Misty said...

That's so funny. What day were you guys there? I went on Friday with Tri, my sister and my mom. We actually watched a bunch of kids go on the carousel while we ate our lunch. As soon as Tri was done w/his lunch, we paid for the ride and got situated (I even got pictures on my phone). Then, the ride wouldn't start. Sadly, it wasn't fixed when we left either. Now we have 2 tokens for the next time, I guess!

Unknown said...

We went earlier in the week. Maybe it was Monday or Wednsday. It was really fun. He thought the bench was way cooler then the horses:)