They are not only spacerangers, but also super heros. It is very hard to get them to wear anything that isnt superhero latley.
Oranges favorite is batman pajamas, but they were dirty so he settled for Incredible Hulk. He tells us that when he is Batman he is mema's hero and when he is Incredible Hulk he is Mom and Dads hero. He has also decided that Apple should be the superhero Tinkerbell:) or that she should be a box:)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Tri and Orange are going around with Lego buckets on their heads. They are being space rangers. I love no mess games that they play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Bop always tries to get Burner to be the "superhero" of Tinkerbell also. It must be a big brother thing.
They are so creative! :)
So does Tri get to wear his jammy's at your house all the time like Orange does?
I meant that in the kindest way, by the way. I think it's rad that Orange is always in his Hulk PJ's. Tonight when he was going to bed I said, "Goodnight, Bubba" and he laughed and said "I'm not bubba, I'm Hulk"
Tri only cares to wear his PJ's if he comes in Superhero ones. (Or quite often he wants to switch out of his into Oranges Superhero Pajamas.) The rule is they can wear their PJ's if we are inside, but if we play outside or go anywhere they have to wear real clothes. I figure if they are playing superheros, they aren't trying to watch TV.
Post a Comment