Thursday, March 5, 2009

Transformers

We went to the Airforce museum. Orange saw this airplane part and said "Look, its Optimus Prime!"

5 comments:

Misty said...

How cute. I can see where he would get Optimus Prime!

Misty said...

BTW - my friend Angie does a really cute blog where she gives great ideas on things to do in Utah and sometimes they are free. You might want to check out her blog if you are ever looking for something different to do with the kids. :) http://notdinnerandamovienight.blogspot.com/

Misty said...

Sorry, don't know if I posted the right blog for things to do. Here it is again, just in case. :) http://notdinnerandamovienight.blogspot.com/

Rhonda said...

I think it looks like Optimus Prime too. I have such intelligent grandkids. I love it.

Mom at Our House said...

What a smart kid to make a connection like that. So did you tell him it was OP?
Lately every time Bop see's a yellow car, he says it is a transformer.