skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lemon Heads
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Joker Faces.
My mom and me. My son keeps telling us we have joker faces. (His uncle was the joker for Halloween, so thats how he knows who the joker is.) Really we are doing one of those heat masks. We have to stay young and beautiful some how.
1 comment:
Mom at Our House
said...
It's like you don't even miss me, I can't believe you do those things with out me :)
February 2, 2009 at 8:27 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For our safety
when leaving a comment, please do not use our real names. thanks!
orange
apple
Followers
About Me
Lemon Head
View my complete profile
Family
Scott's Family
Becca's Family
Tiffany
Visitors Counter
Visitors
live traffic counter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(5)
▼
2009
(50)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(5)
My new haircut. I had a lot cut off!
Orange with his Grandpa. They are coloring and rel...
Orange and I were looking through some old photos....
We just got new sheets for eveyone. Orange was hel...
Joker Faces.
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
My Blog List
My Blog List
1 comment:
It's like you don't even miss me, I can't believe you do those things with out me :)
Post a Comment